Skip to main content

It's all about implementing the things I've learnt!

I love positive people and people that believes in helping one another. The feeling of helping another and the person appreciates my help is GREAT! What I can do is only this much. Most of the time, it's really about sharing what I've experience and know, in the process, having more friends that I've added value to in life. :)

I'm quite glad that, whatever I'm doing for now does add value to other people's life in one way or another. If they signed up for a course and benefits from it because they implements it, I'm glad that they did. When I implements the knowledge that I've gained from courses and it does brings results, I'm glad that it works. In the process, I learned and understands what works and what doesn't. If I can help others save money and yet get what they want to achieve. Because some things are meant to be and some are not meant to work that way.

There are things I've experience and there are a lot more things I need to learn. It's either I learn from others or I'll learn it the hard way. If my friends can implement the easier way out and achieve the same results, why not? I've came to understand that actually, everyone in this world can become financially free and get everything they want in their dreams. But how many of them out there are willing to put in the effort, time and even money to learn it? Well, that's the key to what differentiate the results of one person from another.

Nothing in this world is free, yet there are people that gets things for free, but remember, normally when it's free, you would have put in your time and energy to get it for free. It's been paid for, just that it's in a different form. Think about it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Network International

I went for one of my friends' Business Network International gathering today. It's actually quite interesting, although initially, I'm quite lost. But after some time, then ok le. A new experience I should say, with a group of people that likes whatever each other is going so much and having lots of fun! The people there are really very friendly, so I shall add those that I've talked to into my hotlist then. Just that I'm not too sure if they really remember me :P But after sometime, I'll need to replace my friend for about 2 weeks so it should be ok I guess. The only downside is that. 7.30am is really a tough timing to wake up and go for the meeting. I'm glad I'm there. I'm so blessed!

Understand Yourself through Fingerprints

Came across this company called wonderful minds, which my 2 friends shared with me about. It's actually a business opportunity where you can share with your friends, especially those that have kids. So that the kids after understanding themselves, can just learn through the most effective way so as maximize their learning ability from young. I've found out that all our 10 fingerprints added together form our learning map, if we do the full scan, it comes with a 22 page report telling us about our personality, learning style / pattern, are we left or right brain. I heard that the more of the same pattern we have, the more we are towards that characteristic. Somehow, my thumb has such a unique pattern that it was under none of the 4 main free info that I've got. So too bad for me. Actually, I'm quite curious to find out more.. Here's the 4 main types of patterns for the fingerprint loops. The Arch: Possesses abundant, unlimited potential, high capacity to be moul

Taipei Trip Day 1

The morning flight is really very early, starting at 7.10am. Which means I need to wake up at around 3.45 - 4am! Amazingly, I'm the one that slept more but that's the photo of hardworking one vs the sleepy one :P So, who's the piggy here?