Skip to main content

Free Feng Shui Seminar (Cont'd)

Let's continue where I've left for the tips shared with regards to looks / appearance.

Lack Fire: Laziness, Lacks Power (Not suitable for career that requires authority and discipline, e.g. military, high ranking managerial positions)
  • Light, thin or short eyebrows (which can easily be corrected using today's eyebrows shaping technology)
  • Eyes that look weak or cannot focus, or unable to look directly into another's eyes. (This is usually due to lack of confidence which I believed can be trained, it just takes time)
  • Thick upper lip and thin lower lip. (Can try to fix this using makeup)
Lack Earth: Lacks Foundation, Lacks Fortune
  • Small ears, no ear loops (I think plastic surgery should be able to fix this, if not can wear big crystal or diamond earrings to make it appear bigger)
  • For female, belly button that's protuding outwards or very flat and light.
  • For male, skinny buttocks.
  • Not much flesh at the side of the nose, flat cheek bones.

Ok here's the Feng Shui Portion... Things to look out for when buying properties:
(To fix, usually is put a Ba Gua or 6-Solid Metal Rod Wind Chime outside the window / door. I prefer the wind chime alternative as it's nicer looking)
  • Avoid facing the items below directly through any of the windows or door 
    • Gap between buildings (which is super common in our HDBs nowadays)
    • Bridge
    • Mosque, Temple, Church (Leads to relationship issues)
    • Big dirty / smelly drains or even a big drain without any water in it. (Not so good for men)
    • Tall Tower / building that's not near another building of similar height (It must be alone).
  • Avoid facings the items below directly at your main door:
    • Big Tree
    • Lift
    • Edge of wall / buildings
    • Staircase Entrance
    • Big Road
    • Long walkway before reaching our home. (If there's a staircase just next to your house, it's ok. If not just make your door look striking / outstanding so that one can see it from far)
  • Avoid Dim / Dark / Moist house (If there's no sun light shining into the house, use mirror to lead the sunlight inside but must not shine onto the stove.)
  • Avoid staying on top floor of a Tall Building that's alone by itself, as in no building near it that's of similar height. (Office is fine but not home.)
  • Avoid House with toilet / kitchen at the center (normally we don't see this so should be ok)
  • Avoid unit no with 1, 7, 4, A etc (Will lead to stubbornness)
  • Good to have unit no. with 6, 8, 9, 3, 5 (Attract wealth)
That's all that I've learnt from that. Hope that adds value to your life as well :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Network International

I went for one of my friends' Business Network International gathering today. It's actually quite interesting, although initially, I'm quite lost. But after some time, then ok le. A new experience I should say, with a group of people that likes whatever each other is going so much and having lots of fun! The people there are really very friendly, so I shall add those that I've talked to into my hotlist then. Just that I'm not too sure if they really remember me :P But after sometime, I'll need to replace my friend for about 2 weeks so it should be ok I guess. The only downside is that. 7.30am is really a tough timing to wake up and go for the meeting. I'm glad I'm there. I'm so blessed!

Understand Yourself through Fingerprints

Came across this company called wonderful minds, which my 2 friends shared with me about. It's actually a business opportunity where you can share with your friends, especially those that have kids. So that the kids after understanding themselves, can just learn through the most effective way so as maximize their learning ability from young. I've found out that all our 10 fingerprints added together form our learning map, if we do the full scan, it comes with a 22 page report telling us about our personality, learning style / pattern, are we left or right brain. I heard that the more of the same pattern we have, the more we are towards that characteristic. Somehow, my thumb has such a unique pattern that it was under none of the 4 main free info that I've got. So too bad for me. Actually, I'm quite curious to find out more.. Here's the 4 main types of patterns for the fingerprint loops. The Arch: Possesses abundant, unlimited potential, high capacity to be moul

Taipei Trip Day 1

The morning flight is really very early, starting at 7.10am. Which means I need to wake up at around 3.45 - 4am! Amazingly, I'm the one that slept more but that's the photo of hardworking one vs the sleepy one :P So, who's the piggy here?