Skip to main content

Beans Party Desserts 豆派

Was on compassionate leave early last week and was hungry after leaving the wake. So we had some desserts from the beans party dessert at the Bukit Panjang train station. Wanted to try the other stall but there is no seat and this one was pretty empty so we gave it a try.

We ordered a grass jelly and a soya pudding based flavour to try. I personally think that the topping tastes alright and the soya pudding base was way nicer than the grass jelly one. Overall, I would say that black ball is much nicer in terms of topping wise, as well as the grass jelly base. Didn't tried the soya pudding based at black ball before so cannot comment about which one is nicer though.

If I ever eat there again, for sure I will eat the soya pudding version but definitely not the grass jelly as that was totally not sweet to me so I don't like 🤣.

Overall I would give it 2 stars if you ask me for a rating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me @ What the Flea!

Dear Friends,   A few of my friends and I will be setting up at stall at What the Flea market on the following dates: Saturday, 11 December 2010 Saturday, 18 December 2010 2pm – 9pm 113 Somerset Road, *SCAPE  (street + art market)    If you can afford the time, do come and support us , in our booth! Our Booth Number is 81!

Real Implications of 2G Service Termination for Singapore

I know the article about 2G service termination across singapore from 1st Apr 2017 was written in 2015. But how many of us actually understand the true impact of this termination then? Before things get terminated, we may have felt that since our phone is the latest model or it is at least new, the impact is minimal. But how true is that really? Please, with Dual SIM feature, it's definitely not a Sunset! It is just the beginning of our agony.. :/ With reference to the article:  http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/telcos-to-end-2g-services/1916108.html . I mainly only realised the impact since 21 Nov but according to M1, they had terminated the 2G services on their prepaid M Card since 15 Nov. So what does this really mean to us consumers? It means that with the Dual SIM phones out there in the market, you are in for a ride! Because, with Samsung's flagship model S7 or even the exploding model Note 7 that's later than S7, the standby or non data SIM opti...

Kind Soul @ Borders

I'm blessed to have met a kind soul in borders that gave me his seat when he was about to leave the area, just 'cos he saw me sitting on the floor. Haha.  Didn't catch much sleep today as I slept quite late last night, while trying to rush out my stuff, and there's an early morning meeting today. But at least, I've got to rest a bit, sitting down and thinking through my future plans. Now having some food at McDonald's and updating my blog.  Looking forward to tonight's networking event in which for the 1st time, I'm part of the committee in organizing an event, almost from scratch. Doing the logo design, tee shirt design and ticket design. Then being the MC of today but I still haven't really practice much. After going through once yesterday, reading from script, I really need to pray for everything to go as smoothly as yesterday. For once, I'm able to speak in a confident and fearless manner yesterday but with more people today, I can't be...