Skip to main content

Manifestation

Went shopping with my friends to help one of them choose nicer looking clothes. And my vote for the shirt went through haha. Most importantly, I would like to thank my friend for the lunch treat :D

I came to realised that maybe I'll get what I wanted in life as long as I want it enough and believe that I'll get it. 'cos I was once thinking of writing this particular book that has not much words in it, after I came to understand about the book title "What men know about women" and the book is blank. So I'm thinking of having one that also don't have a lot of contents / words inside haha.. Then that time when I 1st came up with that idea, the friend I shared that idea with told me that it can't really work. But I still somehow feel that it'll work out but just can't explain why it'll.

I've no idea why but another friend of mine gave me this "$1000 note" but of course the note is not real haha. It's just a piece of paper printed like the "$1 Million" note I've got from Robert G Allen. I told her that she should also put there, "This is definitely not legal tender, or This is not a legal tender" instead of the word specimen. Because I like that sentence more and it just makes it more interesting. They wanted to sell it but then 'cos MAS feels that they are selling it too cheaply so they didn't approve it. So I'm thinking about how to value add to what they have to offer. With this, it struck me that I should sort of implement my book together with this friend's dollar note. And they agreed to work with me, provided my idea is good ba.  So now, I shall just implement my idea in a draft format. And see if I can finish it up by tomorrow. So that I have something to show them. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me @ What the Flea!

Dear Friends,   A few of my friends and I will be setting up at stall at What the Flea market on the following dates: Saturday, 11 December 2010 Saturday, 18 December 2010 2pm – 9pm 113 Somerset Road, *SCAPE  (street + art market)    If you can afford the time, do come and support us , in our booth! Our Booth Number is 81!

Real Implications of 2G Service Termination for Singapore

I know the article about 2G service termination across singapore from 1st Apr 2017 was written in 2015. But how many of us actually understand the true impact of this termination then? Before things get terminated, we may have felt that since our phone is the latest model or it is at least new, the impact is minimal. But how true is that really? Please, with Dual SIM feature, it's definitely not a Sunset! It is just the beginning of our agony.. :/ With reference to the article:  http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/telcos-to-end-2g-services/1916108.html . I mainly only realised the impact since 21 Nov but according to M1, they had terminated the 2G services on their prepaid M Card since 15 Nov. So what does this really mean to us consumers? It means that with the Dual SIM phones out there in the market, you are in for a ride! Because, with Samsung's flagship model S7 or even the exploding model Note 7 that's later than S7, the standby or non data SIM opti...

Kind Soul @ Borders

I'm blessed to have met a kind soul in borders that gave me his seat when he was about to leave the area, just 'cos he saw me sitting on the floor. Haha.  Didn't catch much sleep today as I slept quite late last night, while trying to rush out my stuff, and there's an early morning meeting today. But at least, I've got to rest a bit, sitting down and thinking through my future plans. Now having some food at McDonald's and updating my blog.  Looking forward to tonight's networking event in which for the 1st time, I'm part of the committee in organizing an event, almost from scratch. Doing the logo design, tee shirt design and ticket design. Then being the MC of today but I still haven't really practice much. After going through once yesterday, reading from script, I really need to pray for everything to go as smoothly as yesterday. For once, I'm able to speak in a confident and fearless manner yesterday but with more people today, I can't be...