Skip to main content

The Roman Baths, London Vicinity

The Roman Baths' entry ticket is by far the most interesting looking entry ticket of my Trip. It's a plastic coin like token which we'd drop into the bowl where the person in charge collects all the tickets from us to grant us entry into the bath. Too bad, I don't get to keep it for sake keeping even though it's really cute but I'd think that it's a good idea as it's certainly more environment friendly than all other entry tickets as this is reusable unlike the rest.

This is a photo of the side of the bath building.

As usual, I like to take such photos with flying birds as they are like everywhere.. but hard to capture somehow..

This is one of the arch like gate in the bath area.

This is probably one of the few people that bask on the streets in London Area.

Entry to The Roman Baths


This is the only bath where we can actually get this near to it..


Thanks to our friendly guide, we got a picture @ the Bath


It's kind of sad that it just keeps raining on and off in the area. Luckily, we did get an umbrella.

This is the area of the bath where we can only peep through the windows.

The bronze statue head, the face part is pretty much intact but the rest of it is gone.

They use a combination of artifacts and projected to show us the history of the bath

This is a nice looking corner here it looks like a mini waterfall.

This is the only place I see this structure somehow...


Some of the tiles on the floor are still intact which is nice..

This is like a wishing pond @ the bath area, full of ancient coins, hence glittering in the light because of their reflective surface.

This is the water of the spring to the bath which contains high trace of Iron for us to try. I'd suggest that you only take a small slip if you are interested. As it tasted like I am kind of drinking blood due to the high iron content.

Interesting food which I didn't try as I was so full by the time I got there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Network International

I went for one of my friends' Business Network International gathering today. It's actually quite interesting, although initially, I'm quite lost. But after some time, then ok le. A new experience I should say, with a group of people that likes whatever each other is going so much and having lots of fun! The people there are really very friendly, so I shall add those that I've talked to into my hotlist then. Just that I'm not too sure if they really remember me :P But after sometime, I'll need to replace my friend for about 2 weeks so it should be ok I guess. The only downside is that. 7.30am is really a tough timing to wake up and go for the meeting. I'm glad I'm there. I'm so blessed!

Understand Yourself through Fingerprints

Came across this company called wonderful minds, which my 2 friends shared with me about. It's actually a business opportunity where you can share with your friends, especially those that have kids. So that the kids after understanding themselves, can just learn through the most effective way so as maximize their learning ability from young. I've found out that all our 10 fingerprints added together form our learning map, if we do the full scan, it comes with a 22 page report telling us about our personality, learning style / pattern, are we left or right brain. I heard that the more of the same pattern we have, the more we are towards that characteristic. Somehow, my thumb has such a unique pattern that it was under none of the 4 main free info that I've got. So too bad for me. Actually, I'm quite curious to find out more.. Here's the 4 main types of patterns for the fingerprint loops. The Arch: Possesses abundant, unlimited potential, high capacity to be moul

Taipei Trip Day 1

The morning flight is really very early, starting at 7.10am. Which means I need to wake up at around 3.45 - 4am! Amazingly, I'm the one that slept more but that's the photo of hardworking one vs the sleepy one :P So, who's the piggy here?