Skip to main content

Holland Village XO Fish Head Bee Hoon @ Chinatown

Before last Sunday, the last time I went there for dinner is probably last year before the renovation as the uncle say until as if it's really going to be their last week of business. I was pretty disappointed to hear about it because that means I will need to go very far to eat the food I like. Thanks to my lunch kaki, I am happy to find out that my favourite XO Sliced Fish Bee Hoon @ Chinatown is actually still open. :D

I had the Sliced Fish Bee Hoon and Prawn Ball (虾枣) Dish which is our usual pick at the place. 

Well, we both find that their slice fish slices had somehow become bigger since the renovation. It's practically almost the size of the scoop which is meant for scooping soup. The price seems to be still about the same. The amount is not so little as this is the $12 size after we already had ate like 2 bowls of the contents before I took the photo.

The prawn ball (aka 虾枣) is of course not so few as well because we ate a few before  took this one haha..

The location is pretty much at the same spot but the toilet had been removed. So you will need to visit the one outside of the unit if you do need to go.

Address:
15 Smith Street, Chinatown, Singapore 058929


The food street is just next to the fish head bee hoon place and they look much more renovated than the unit. It feels like more of a minor renovation for the interior of the place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me @ What the Flea!

Dear Friends,   A few of my friends and I will be setting up at stall at What the Flea market on the following dates: Saturday, 11 December 2010 Saturday, 18 December 2010 2pm – 9pm 113 Somerset Road, *SCAPE  (street + art market)    If you can afford the time, do come and support us , in our booth! Our Booth Number is 81!

Real Implications of 2G Service Termination for Singapore

I know the article about 2G service termination across singapore from 1st Apr 2017 was written in 2015. But how many of us actually understand the true impact of this termination then? Before things get terminated, we may have felt that since our phone is the latest model or it is at least new, the impact is minimal. But how true is that really? Please, with Dual SIM feature, it's definitely not a Sunset! It is just the beginning of our agony.. :/ With reference to the article:  http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/telcos-to-end-2g-services/1916108.html . I mainly only realised the impact since 21 Nov but according to M1, they had terminated the 2G services on their prepaid M Card since 15 Nov. So what does this really mean to us consumers? It means that with the Dual SIM phones out there in the market, you are in for a ride! Because, with Samsung's flagship model S7 or even the exploding model Note 7 that's later than S7, the standby or non data SIM opti...

Kind Soul @ Borders

I'm blessed to have met a kind soul in borders that gave me his seat when he was about to leave the area, just 'cos he saw me sitting on the floor. Haha.  Didn't catch much sleep today as I slept quite late last night, while trying to rush out my stuff, and there's an early morning meeting today. But at least, I've got to rest a bit, sitting down and thinking through my future plans. Now having some food at McDonald's and updating my blog.  Looking forward to tonight's networking event in which for the 1st time, I'm part of the committee in organizing an event, almost from scratch. Doing the logo design, tee shirt design and ticket design. Then being the MC of today but I still haven't really practice much. After going through once yesterday, reading from script, I really need to pray for everything to go as smoothly as yesterday. For once, I'm able to speak in a confident and fearless manner yesterday but with more people today, I can't be...