Skip to main content

Book Fair

Went to book fair today and bought 3 books. The digital photo artist book originally cost $32++ with 20% discount was supposed to be $25++ but then due to human error, they labelled the entire stack as $5. So I thought it's really $5 and take it. Of course, it's tagged wrongly, so that sales person went to check why is it tagged as $5. After a very long time.. I think maybe 15mins or more ba.. the next guy also got strucked at the cashier 'cos his maths exam solutions was a separated out copy that does not includes the qn and it is not sold separately. After that guy left, my book is not back yet. When it finally came back, they confirmed that it's a mistake in tagging the price. So I walked away disappointedly then one of them called me back and said that since is their fault and I waited so long, they will honour their price and sell it to me @ $5 hee.. So... I got my book haha.. It's an interesting book and super value for money, especially for me hee.. The main tool they used to teach is photoshop but then I believe the user actually used non-windows machine ba.. the toolbar looks a bit different. There's some things inside that I've nv seen before maybe didn't played enough or something. It's time to learn more things.. :D

Wondering what this book is about?? haha.. the story goes like this... I wanted to buy a book to help me dress better.. Found another one that seems more interesting but a lot more ex.. This is the cheapest of that category -- $15.12 bucks. It says What you wear can change your life. So I wonder how it works. Was pretty curious so I bought it home too haha.. Hopefully, I will be able to wear things that suits me more.

Well the 3rd books teaches how to cook almost everything.. Sounds amazing and is $10.90 so I bought it loh.. But then too lazy to scan in the cover so too bad haha.. So in the end, I wasted quite an amt of money again..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Network International

I went for one of my friends' Business Network International gathering today. It's actually quite interesting, although initially, I'm quite lost. But after some time, then ok le. A new experience I should say, with a group of people that likes whatever each other is going so much and having lots of fun! The people there are really very friendly, so I shall add those that I've talked to into my hotlist then. Just that I'm not too sure if they really remember me :P But after sometime, I'll need to replace my friend for about 2 weeks so it should be ok I guess. The only downside is that. 7.30am is really a tough timing to wake up and go for the meeting. I'm glad I'm there. I'm so blessed!

Understand Yourself through Fingerprints

Came across this company called wonderful minds, which my 2 friends shared with me about. It's actually a business opportunity where you can share with your friends, especially those that have kids. So that the kids after understanding themselves, can just learn through the most effective way so as maximize their learning ability from young. I've found out that all our 10 fingerprints added together form our learning map, if we do the full scan, it comes with a 22 page report telling us about our personality, learning style / pattern, are we left or right brain. I heard that the more of the same pattern we have, the more we are towards that characteristic. Somehow, my thumb has such a unique pattern that it was under none of the 4 main free info that I've got. So too bad for me. Actually, I'm quite curious to find out more.. Here's the 4 main types of patterns for the fingerprint loops. The Arch: Possesses abundant, unlimited potential, high capacity to be moul

Taipei Trip Day 1

The morning flight is really very early, starting at 7.10am. Which means I need to wake up at around 3.45 - 4am! Amazingly, I'm the one that slept more but that's the photo of hardworking one vs the sleepy one :P So, who's the piggy here?