Skip to main content

A Busy Weekend...

Me & My Students for my Photoshop Workshop 
Had a busy weekend! After completing my Photoshop Workshop, I'm glad that it was a success and my students gave me pretty nice testimonials. I really felt very grateful and blessed to be able to conduct that program and being able to have such nice students. :D And of course, I've managed to get a video testimonial as well.
That's my most motivated and amazing student, winning yet another prize :D

For me, the greatest achievement of conducting workshop is to see my students being able to produce presentable works. It doesn't have to be perfect but at least, they put in the energy and effort to learn, try and work on it. Perhaps due to my work commitment, I think the next program will need to be held on Saturday / Sunday instead.

Team Building Session...
After a day of conducting training, I joined my colleagues at a team building event. We had our buffet dinner at NUS Guild. It's a pretty nice place to have dinner I felt. Quite a number of choices and we will pick what we want and send it for cooking, etc. Just that it will be better if there's more variety of food available. 

After that, we went for a chatting / drinking session at the bar next door, where I had my favorite Bailey's. Btw, it's actually not in the menu haha. Then we had KTV session for about close to 2.5 hours till 2am at the guild's KTV room. It's pretty fun but super tiring as I think my body cannot take it when I sleep after 2am anymore. Thanks to our nice colleague, we got a ride home. :)

That very day, I really had no voice after the entire event. So the lesson learnt is that, never sing KTV after conducting a 1 day lecture. :P

A nice looking house warming present I saw at BS's
house warming today!
Today, I overslept and didn't managed to wake up earlier for my packed saturday event. So missed one of the activity in the morning but doesn't really matter, after all it's just another seminar. Then I went to BS's house warming. His new house is pretty nice, and I saw many of our old guitar club mates! It's nice to see them around. Just wondering where's por por?

As for tomorrow's main activity is that, I need to bring the cashflow game to my friends and collect the Zoo run race pack. :D I guess, after all, I do get to go for the zoo run as well as the dinner gathering. :P So that means, it's going to be a tiring day when I go Aussie for training. We shall see how it goes then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Network International

I went for one of my friends' Business Network International gathering today. It's actually quite interesting, although initially, I'm quite lost. But after some time, then ok le. A new experience I should say, with a group of people that likes whatever each other is going so much and having lots of fun! The people there are really very friendly, so I shall add those that I've talked to into my hotlist then. Just that I'm not too sure if they really remember me :P But after sometime, I'll need to replace my friend for about 2 weeks so it should be ok I guess. The only downside is that. 7.30am is really a tough timing to wake up and go for the meeting. I'm glad I'm there. I'm so blessed!

Understand Yourself through Fingerprints

Came across this company called wonderful minds, which my 2 friends shared with me about. It's actually a business opportunity where you can share with your friends, especially those that have kids. So that the kids after understanding themselves, can just learn through the most effective way so as maximize their learning ability from young. I've found out that all our 10 fingerprints added together form our learning map, if we do the full scan, it comes with a 22 page report telling us about our personality, learning style / pattern, are we left or right brain. I heard that the more of the same pattern we have, the more we are towards that characteristic. Somehow, my thumb has such a unique pattern that it was under none of the 4 main free info that I've got. So too bad for me. Actually, I'm quite curious to find out more.. Here's the 4 main types of patterns for the fingerprint loops. The Arch: Possesses abundant, unlimited potential, high capacity to be moul

Taipei Trip Day 1

The morning flight is really very early, starting at 7.10am. Which means I need to wake up at around 3.45 - 4am! Amazingly, I'm the one that slept more but that's the photo of hardworking one vs the sleepy one :P So, who's the piggy here?