Skip to main content

Transcend Beyond Destiny

Felt more peaceful and happier after attending the Transcend Section as part of the review of the Advanced Numerology Program yesterday. The reason why I got to attend it is because I chose to help my master out at the Love & Light Festival. :) Perhaps, it's part of the journey that I need to go through to reconnect myself with my heart. Although most of the time, I'm happy and joyous but then somehow or rather, other than being able to feel happy, I hardly show any other emotions. Not because I won't feel sad but more of because I'm not exactly connected to my heart, so somehow, I tend to suppress all the unhappy feelings more. The only fortunate thing is that luckily, most of the time I really am happy. That's when you will see me smiling all the time. But when I don't smile that much, it's probably when I'm more disconnected.

With the program today, we are taught to meditate in a different from usual way, to meditate and feel our physical body, emotions and thoughts. For once, I'm able to visualize the scene that was recited to me almost perfectly. And it's not about suppressing the unwanted sad feelings, it's about being more aware and being able to then change our chains of thoughts to a more positive one. To be able to forgive ourselves & others and to let go more. My favourite is that Ho'oponopono Video / Song. Because, it's meant for us to release our feelings.

I'll attend the full 2 days Beyond Destiny workshop some time next year when I'm more free financially. Because it seems to be a much more practical approach to the idea of "Law of Attraction" and "Quantum Physics". So what I've attended is probably more of a basic preview of the program itself, yet it's already pretty good I should say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me @ What the Flea!

Dear Friends,   A few of my friends and I will be setting up at stall at What the Flea market on the following dates: Saturday, 11 December 2010 Saturday, 18 December 2010 2pm – 9pm 113 Somerset Road, *SCAPE  (street + art market)    If you can afford the time, do come and support us , in our booth! Our Booth Number is 81!

Real Implications of 2G Service Termination for Singapore

I know the article about 2G service termination across singapore from 1st Apr 2017 was written in 2015. But how many of us actually understand the true impact of this termination then? Before things get terminated, we may have felt that since our phone is the latest model or it is at least new, the impact is minimal. But how true is that really? Please, with Dual SIM feature, it's definitely not a Sunset! It is just the beginning of our agony.. :/ With reference to the article:  http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/telcos-to-end-2g-services/1916108.html . I mainly only realised the impact since 21 Nov but according to M1, they had terminated the 2G services on their prepaid M Card since 15 Nov. So what does this really mean to us consumers? It means that with the Dual SIM phones out there in the market, you are in for a ride! Because, with Samsung's flagship model S7 or even the exploding model Note 7 that's later than S7, the standby or non data SIM opti...

Kind Soul @ Borders

I'm blessed to have met a kind soul in borders that gave me his seat when he was about to leave the area, just 'cos he saw me sitting on the floor. Haha.  Didn't catch much sleep today as I slept quite late last night, while trying to rush out my stuff, and there's an early morning meeting today. But at least, I've got to rest a bit, sitting down and thinking through my future plans. Now having some food at McDonald's and updating my blog.  Looking forward to tonight's networking event in which for the 1st time, I'm part of the committee in organizing an event, almost from scratch. Doing the logo design, tee shirt design and ticket design. Then being the MC of today but I still haven't really practice much. After going through once yesterday, reading from script, I really need to pray for everything to go as smoothly as yesterday. For once, I'm able to speak in a confident and fearless manner yesterday but with more people today, I can't be...