Skip to main content

Hokkien Mee again..

Well, for dinner, my kind friends sponsored the food and the drink yeah!! But I ended up eating Hokkien Mee again but this time is the nice one at Food Fare in AMK Hub. At least by far, I think that's the nicest in Singapore that I've tried so far.

After the meal, one of my friend's friend came and presented us a "Business Opportunity" about internet marketing stuff. I was guessing that it should be the same as the one, I heard from my other friend on fri night ba. And the thing is.. My guess was so right. It's the same one.

To them, they always tell us that it's not MLM. And it's really something I dun like to hear from them. I rather they admit it than to try to convince me in a rather unbelievable way to me, at least to me ba. After hearing the entire presentation, I finally understand how it actually works and concluded that it's got to be a MLM no matter how you see it.

But to them certain aspect of it wasn't MLM, it's like the person told me, the consumer side wasn't cos it's sort of free and we need to pay for the bidding service that we use. But isn't it the customer side of the MLM hierachy?

Then, it's the shop owner side, which is they get the package then they sell the credits to make money. Isn't it the same as a MLM business owner that simply sells the products to others but didn't bother building the business in a MLM way?

Then it's the real MLM that at least the person admitted. 'cos that's where the $$ comes from mainly. In a rather passive way. But they do still need to maintain certain things in order to maintain the income in a certain way don't they?

Whatever it is, I'm pretty interested in the company itself but just simply not interested in being the small fry at the bottom or middle of the structure. When I can be part of the owner, why should I be the person selling the stuff? But then the thing is, I dun really foreseen a very bright future for that company 'cos I feel that especially when it gets worldwide at 1 shot, it can't really last that long after a while maybe a few years ba. I personally, would like to give it 3 years, if it survives beyond that with such structure and payment scheme, I'll then look into whether or not I should invest in the company for long term haha.. Otherwise, I might just do some speculation instead and keep it for just 6 mths ba I guess just to be on the very safe side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Network International

I went for one of my friends' Business Network International gathering today. It's actually quite interesting, although initially, I'm quite lost. But after some time, then ok le. A new experience I should say, with a group of people that likes whatever each other is going so much and having lots of fun! The people there are really very friendly, so I shall add those that I've talked to into my hotlist then. Just that I'm not too sure if they really remember me :P But after sometime, I'll need to replace my friend for about 2 weeks so it should be ok I guess. The only downside is that. 7.30am is really a tough timing to wake up and go for the meeting. I'm glad I'm there. I'm so blessed!

Understand Yourself through Fingerprints

Came across this company called wonderful minds, which my 2 friends shared with me about. It's actually a business opportunity where you can share with your friends, especially those that have kids. So that the kids after understanding themselves, can just learn through the most effective way so as maximize their learning ability from young. I've found out that all our 10 fingerprints added together form our learning map, if we do the full scan, it comes with a 22 page report telling us about our personality, learning style / pattern, are we left or right brain. I heard that the more of the same pattern we have, the more we are towards that characteristic. Somehow, my thumb has such a unique pattern that it was under none of the 4 main free info that I've got. So too bad for me. Actually, I'm quite curious to find out more.. Here's the 4 main types of patterns for the fingerprint loops. The Arch: Possesses abundant, unlimited potential, high capacity to be moul

Taipei Trip Day 1

The morning flight is really very early, starting at 7.10am. Which means I need to wake up at around 3.45 - 4am! Amazingly, I'm the one that slept more but that's the photo of hardworking one vs the sleepy one :P So, who's the piggy here?