Skip to main content

Random Day!

Lunch for today is pretty exciting, as we actually decided to let fate decide the location we shall go for lunch. We took the 1st bus we saw and go to wherever that it can take us to for lunch haha!! So in the end, the bus took us to the MRT station, and we ended up at Novena for lunch 'cos they keep changed their mind on the destination. My dearest colleagues even suggested to write a random program to randomize the location for lunch every wednesday haha.. No wonder they are in this line. To me it's actually quite funny to hear that ba. And one of them offered me the Hi-Chew Durian flavour candy, actually, it tasted more like lychee flavour, especially after a while. So my advice to potential customers for that, please don't buy it 'cos buying the actual lychee one sounds better. At least the flavour and label tallies ba I guess. LOL

After work, I think I walked a bit too fast or maybe I should change my shoes 'cos I just got blisters on my feet.. Sian.. So painful. On the train itself, I witness a young man, at the age of 20s ba I guess, snatching the reserved seat from a 50s auntie. What kind of world is this? Luckily, my company ban us from using camera phone, if not, I'm sure I'll take his photo and post it here lol! He should thank my company for the good fortune.

Today, someone told me that I'm so blessed to be working for my current company, 'cos it's stable and the location is good. Only 1 bus away from my house. And quite convenient for me. When I 1st joined, actually that's what I like about it. Now, actually, I still like that part of it haha.. The rest, no comments. :X

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me @ What the Flea!

Dear Friends,   A few of my friends and I will be setting up at stall at What the Flea market on the following dates: Saturday, 11 December 2010 Saturday, 18 December 2010 2pm – 9pm 113 Somerset Road, *SCAPE  (street + art market)    If you can afford the time, do come and support us , in our booth! Our Booth Number is 81!

Real Implications of 2G Service Termination for Singapore

I know the article about 2G service termination across singapore from 1st Apr 2017 was written in 2015. But how many of us actually understand the true impact of this termination then? Before things get terminated, we may have felt that since our phone is the latest model or it is at least new, the impact is minimal. But how true is that really? Please, with Dual SIM feature, it's definitely not a Sunset! It is just the beginning of our agony.. :/ With reference to the article:  http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/telcos-to-end-2g-services/1916108.html . I mainly only realised the impact since 21 Nov but according to M1, they had terminated the 2G services on their prepaid M Card since 15 Nov. So what does this really mean to us consumers? It means that with the Dual SIM phones out there in the market, you are in for a ride! Because, with Samsung's flagship model S7 or even the exploding model Note 7 that's later than S7, the standby or non data SIM opti...

Kind Soul @ Borders

I'm blessed to have met a kind soul in borders that gave me his seat when he was about to leave the area, just 'cos he saw me sitting on the floor. Haha.  Didn't catch much sleep today as I slept quite late last night, while trying to rush out my stuff, and there's an early morning meeting today. But at least, I've got to rest a bit, sitting down and thinking through my future plans. Now having some food at McDonald's and updating my blog.  Looking forward to tonight's networking event in which for the 1st time, I'm part of the committee in organizing an event, almost from scratch. Doing the logo design, tee shirt design and ticket design. Then being the MC of today but I still haven't really practice much. After going through once yesterday, reading from script, I really need to pray for everything to go as smoothly as yesterday. For once, I'm able to speak in a confident and fearless manner yesterday but with more people today, I can't be...