Skip to main content

Happy Chinese New Year!

Today is a busy day haha. Busy packing my room and washing lots of utensils after the steamboat dinner. My table top is finally cleared all over again! Yup.. Now then it's cleared haha. But still ok ba. Although it's quite stunning that I took so long to clear my table top + the area next to my table top lol. 1 whole day clear 2 areas nia. Maybe + my dressing drawer also ba.


Later needs to plan what am I going to wear for the rest of the week lol. Sounds quite ma fan but bo bian ba I guess. I'm such a task oriented person. I think I'll probably wear pink and white on sun, yellow and black on mon, hmm if still got go out probably wear grey dress on tue, either the white top or blue top with the new grey looking black pants to work (wed). Hmm.. The white dress on thurs, the casual wear I just bought on fri ba. I wonder what ppl will say after seeing what I wear to work this week, especially on thurs and fri ba. 'cos it's probably quite so ermm not me haha.

Later I shall go and apply my nail polish, then rest and relax while waiting for new year to come le :D

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone! May the Year of tiger be Filled with Abundance of Happiness, Joy, Wealth, Good Fortune & Great Health for Everyone! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me @ What the Flea!

Dear Friends,   A few of my friends and I will be setting up at stall at What the Flea market on the following dates: Saturday, 11 December 2010 Saturday, 18 December 2010 2pm – 9pm 113 Somerset Road, *SCAPE  (street + art market)    If you can afford the time, do come and support us , in our booth! Our Booth Number is 81!

Real Implications of 2G Service Termination for Singapore

I know the article about 2G service termination across singapore from 1st Apr 2017 was written in 2015. But how many of us actually understand the true impact of this termination then? Before things get terminated, we may have felt that since our phone is the latest model or it is at least new, the impact is minimal. But how true is that really? Please, with Dual SIM feature, it's definitely not a Sunset! It is just the beginning of our agony.. :/ With reference to the article:  http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/telcos-to-end-2g-services/1916108.html . I mainly only realised the impact since 21 Nov but according to M1, they had terminated the 2G services on their prepaid M Card since 15 Nov. So what does this really mean to us consumers? It means that with the Dual SIM phones out there in the market, you are in for a ride! Because, with Samsung's flagship model S7 or even the exploding model Note 7 that's later than S7, the standby or non data SIM opti...

Kind Soul @ Borders

I'm blessed to have met a kind soul in borders that gave me his seat when he was about to leave the area, just 'cos he saw me sitting on the floor. Haha.  Didn't catch much sleep today as I slept quite late last night, while trying to rush out my stuff, and there's an early morning meeting today. But at least, I've got to rest a bit, sitting down and thinking through my future plans. Now having some food at McDonald's and updating my blog.  Looking forward to tonight's networking event in which for the 1st time, I'm part of the committee in organizing an event, almost from scratch. Doing the logo design, tee shirt design and ticket design. Then being the MC of today but I still haven't really practice much. After going through once yesterday, reading from script, I really need to pray for everything to go as smoothly as yesterday. For once, I'm able to speak in a confident and fearless manner yesterday but with more people today, I can't be...