Skip to main content

Amore Women's Day Out

My Photos.. :P
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=37035&l=e2e0d&id=640713398

Well had a boring day ba I guess.. Went to buy some supplies for the Tiramisu, try to make it tml ba haha. Here's the plan:-
I wonder the formula is for how big portion so I shall try with half portion 1st. Due to some unforseen reasons, the Bailey's is too big bottle so I nv buy. Since the CC instructor says can use any alcohol. I shall try something stupid haha. I'll split the thing into 2, 1 with white wine and 1 with hua diao jiu lol.. I wonder if it's edible. I will eat the bread part 1st and see how. If not edible then I'll go and look for that Phoon Huat recommended by the auntie @ cold storage for the smaller Bailey bottle.

Then went for the Amore Women's Day Out @ Nee Ann City. Was pretty hot even though the event is 6.30 - 8pm and with lot's of fan blowing at me. I think is just the venue and ventilation problem ba. The floor wasn't even so not very good as well haha.. I think the next time I join, I'll not go for the yoga session 'cos need to bring your own mat de and the floor not even. The session was pretty tiring since I've not done yoga for such a long time.

As I collect the goodie bags was pretty glad that my best friend decided to collect her bag herself even though she put me plane. 'cos the bags are so heavy haha.. And still I need to collect for the other friend as well. (Yes.. I went alone) The bag comes with yogurt ice-cream haha.. Yummy. Since it's ice-cream, I ended up eating 2 lol. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me @ What the Flea!

Dear Friends,   A few of my friends and I will be setting up at stall at What the Flea market on the following dates: Saturday, 11 December 2010 Saturday, 18 December 2010 2pm – 9pm 113 Somerset Road, *SCAPE  (street + art market)    If you can afford the time, do come and support us , in our booth! Our Booth Number is 81!

Real Implications of 2G Service Termination for Singapore

I know the article about 2G service termination across singapore from 1st Apr 2017 was written in 2015. But how many of us actually understand the true impact of this termination then? Before things get terminated, we may have felt that since our phone is the latest model or it is at least new, the impact is minimal. But how true is that really? Please, with Dual SIM feature, it's definitely not a Sunset! It is just the beginning of our agony.. :/ With reference to the article:  http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/telcos-to-end-2g-services/1916108.html . I mainly only realised the impact since 21 Nov but according to M1, they had terminated the 2G services on their prepaid M Card since 15 Nov. So what does this really mean to us consumers? It means that with the Dual SIM phones out there in the market, you are in for a ride! Because, with Samsung's flagship model S7 or even the exploding model Note 7 that's later than S7, the standby or non data SIM opti...

An Interesting Company Setup Workshop

I'm glad that I'm part of the company setup workshop logistics as it's only yesterday that I realised that a workshop on such topic can also be fun and interesting. I'm happy that the event ended successfully! Thanks Eunice for conducting the workshop and putting me as part of the team! Another thing I've noticed is that my camera's battery is actually working fine, so the day before, it's really no battery haha.. Luckily, it's still working well :) Just that, it can only record up to 30 mins worth of videos then it'll auto shutdown. After all it's only a camera. So can't expect too much.