Skip to main content

New ez-link POSB Everyday Card

Received the New POSB Everyday Card recently. It looks not bad and this card is far better and more undervalued than the CitiBank SMRT card in terms of the ez-link features. Because it says there's no minimum spending required to get the 2% rebates for the ez-link topup and most importantly, I don't need to pay extra money to activate the card. So I just need to activate the auto topup. The only issue is that I need to use the card 1st in order to activate it. Then I can have the auto topup feature implemented.


It still comes with a 25cents admin fee per topup but then, with the 2% rebates means that per $20 topup, I only save 15cents, per $30 topup, it's 35cents and per $50 topup, it's 75cents. Just that once I set the auto topup amount, I can't change 'cos it's super troublesome to change it. So see how it goes ba. :P After all, it's still not activated yet.

I've finally activated the card:
  1. Just visit http://www.ezlink.com.sg/top-up/ez-reload-app-card.php.
  2. Select "Mastercard".
  3. Simply fill up the form and wait for your approval email.
  4. Make sure that your POSB Everyday Card has at least $3 before you can activate the auto top up feature so you may want to just top up $10 before the next step using the same machine.
  5. Once you receive the email, copy down the 12 digit "Collection Slip Number" then go to any ezlink top up machine and select activate auto topup or something like that, then just fill in the 12 digit number and soon it'll be completed!
I'm finally using the auto top up feature now :)

    Comments

    hongjun said…
    There is no need to use the card first to activate the ezlink feature. Just approach the passenger service counter staff and deposit a minimum $10 to get the ezlink activated.

    As for auto-top up, you need to go to ezlink.com.sg for activation. Once activated, you can choose ezreload max $50.
    Ru said…
    Oh.. I just called POSB and they said that it's just some issues with ezlink.com.sg that's what it doesn't work haha.. Actually all along the ezlink card is activated one. 'cos I can topup directly from the machine itself just that it doesn't auto topup nia. Now the system is finally fixed so I'm still waiting for approval.

    Popular posts from this blog

    Business Network International

    I went for one of my friends' Business Network International gathering today. It's actually quite interesting, although initially, I'm quite lost. But after some time, then ok le. A new experience I should say, with a group of people that likes whatever each other is going so much and having lots of fun! The people there are really very friendly, so I shall add those that I've talked to into my hotlist then. Just that I'm not too sure if they really remember me :P But after sometime, I'll need to replace my friend for about 2 weeks so it should be ok I guess. The only downside is that. 7.30am is really a tough timing to wake up and go for the meeting. I'm glad I'm there. I'm so blessed!

    Understand Yourself through Fingerprints

    Came across this company called wonderful minds, which my 2 friends shared with me about. It's actually a business opportunity where you can share with your friends, especially those that have kids. So that the kids after understanding themselves, can just learn through the most effective way so as maximize their learning ability from young. I've found out that all our 10 fingerprints added together form our learning map, if we do the full scan, it comes with a 22 page report telling us about our personality, learning style / pattern, are we left or right brain. I heard that the more of the same pattern we have, the more we are towards that characteristic. Somehow, my thumb has such a unique pattern that it was under none of the 4 main free info that I've got. So too bad for me. Actually, I'm quite curious to find out more.. Here's the 4 main types of patterns for the fingerprint loops. The Arch: Possesses abundant, unlimited potential, high capacity to be moul

    Taipei Trip Day 1

    The morning flight is really very early, starting at 7.10am. Which means I need to wake up at around 3.45 - 4am! Amazingly, I'm the one that slept more but that's the photo of hardworking one vs the sleepy one :P So, who's the piggy here?