Skip to main content

Lessons from The Secret!

The Secret Thanks to my friend, Norman, I got to read about the Secret. Some of the important things I've learned from the book and think that it would be great if we all know about it are:
  • The Law of Attraction just happens naturally whether we believe it or not.
  • Whichever bad things that happened to us in our life, we have a choice to choose how we want to feel about it. We can choose to learn from it and feel glad that it happened or dwell on the bad feelings and continue to feel down. It's really our choice!
  • Similar to the other book that I've read before - Ask & It Is Given. There's only 3 simple steps to get what we want in our life:
    • Ask the universe for what I want and be clear about what I've asked for.
    • Believe that what I want is on my way 100%.
    • Receive and welcome the thing that I've asked for when I get it and feel good and grateful about it!
Anyway, I still have about half a book more to read. What I can say is that we need to be clear on what is it that we want, because Clarity is Power! It's only when we are clear on what we want that we can ask for it clearly and believe in it, then finally receive it. Most of us will tend to feel that huh? Are you sure it's that simple? In fact, the moment we doubt ourselves, we doubt the universe, we won't really get what we want in our life. It's ok not to get what we want but it's not ok if it happens that we ended up with the exact opposite of what we want -- we actually ended up getting what we don't want. If you don't want to get what you don't want, never think of what you don't want, just think of what you want and focus on it. Convert all the don't wants to the opposite so that it becomes what we want instead. :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Pei Ru,

Great! You can write well and share your expeirence. Share more in your blog. I am reading The Power now. You may borrow it from me after reading The Secret. Just to share 3 points.

1. Love is not weak, feeble, or soft. Love is the postive force of life. Love is the cause of everything positive and good.

2. Everything you want to be, do, or have comes from love.

3. The positive force of love can create anything good, increase the good things, and change anything negative in your life.

Cheers!
Love the Universe and the Universe will Love YOU!

Popular posts from this blog

Business Network International

I went for one of my friends' Business Network International gathering today. It's actually quite interesting, although initially, I'm quite lost. But after some time, then ok le. A new experience I should say, with a group of people that likes whatever each other is going so much and having lots of fun! The people there are really very friendly, so I shall add those that I've talked to into my hotlist then. Just that I'm not too sure if they really remember me :P But after sometime, I'll need to replace my friend for about 2 weeks so it should be ok I guess. The only downside is that. 7.30am is really a tough timing to wake up and go for the meeting. I'm glad I'm there. I'm so blessed!

Understand Yourself through Fingerprints

Came across this company called wonderful minds, which my 2 friends shared with me about. It's actually a business opportunity where you can share with your friends, especially those that have kids. So that the kids after understanding themselves, can just learn through the most effective way so as maximize their learning ability from young. I've found out that all our 10 fingerprints added together form our learning map, if we do the full scan, it comes with a 22 page report telling us about our personality, learning style / pattern, are we left or right brain. I heard that the more of the same pattern we have, the more we are towards that characteristic. Somehow, my thumb has such a unique pattern that it was under none of the 4 main free info that I've got. So too bad for me. Actually, I'm quite curious to find out more.. Here's the 4 main types of patterns for the fingerprint loops. The Arch: Possesses abundant, unlimited potential, high capacity to be moul

Taipei Trip Day 1

The morning flight is really very early, starting at 7.10am. Which means I need to wake up at around 3.45 - 4am! Amazingly, I'm the one that slept more but that's the photo of hardworking one vs the sleepy one :P So, who's the piggy here?