Skip to main content

Hotpot Singapore Style @ Tampines 1 - Jumbo Group

Banner advertisement always worked well for customers like me, especially when the banner of food is displayed at pretty obvious places, e.g. on a pillar right in front of a shopping mall. Haha... this is how we found out that there's this Hotpot Singapore Style restaurant. The business of this place is pretty good as we had to queue quite a while before we got our seat on a Friday night.

Although price is kinda steep but the food is really very nice. I think the price is steep mainly because it's ala carte steamboat order where the soup base and all items for the steamboat can be ordered individually. Although there's set meal but our order ended up costing less than set meals so we didn't ordered the set one. We figured that we probably can't finish all the food if we order the set, guess what... we are right!!

In the end, I suspect that we probably still did ordered a little too much as I was very full at the end of the meal.. haha.. Maybe because the food looks nice so I ordered a bit of quite a number of food varieties that I liked to eat of course.

They had this small bowls like the one on the bottom left of the photo which is actually saucer that I mistook as bowl haha.. It was that big as I managed to put quite a lot of food into this saucer itself. The specialty was to mix your own sauce at the buffet like counters at the middle of the restaurant. Pretty cool, too bad I found out only after my meal and I was so hungry that I just keep cooking and eating my food that night haha.. :P

Address:
10 Tampines Central 1
Tampines 1 #03-16
Singapore 529536

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Network International

I went for one of my friends' Business Network International gathering today. It's actually quite interesting, although initially, I'm quite lost. But after some time, then ok le. A new experience I should say, with a group of people that likes whatever each other is going so much and having lots of fun! The people there are really very friendly, so I shall add those that I've talked to into my hotlist then. Just that I'm not too sure if they really remember me :P But after sometime, I'll need to replace my friend for about 2 weeks so it should be ok I guess. The only downside is that. 7.30am is really a tough timing to wake up and go for the meeting. I'm glad I'm there. I'm so blessed!

Understand Yourself through Fingerprints

Came across this company called wonderful minds, which my 2 friends shared with me about. It's actually a business opportunity where you can share with your friends, especially those that have kids. So that the kids after understanding themselves, can just learn through the most effective way so as maximize their learning ability from young. I've found out that all our 10 fingerprints added together form our learning map, if we do the full scan, it comes with a 22 page report telling us about our personality, learning style / pattern, are we left or right brain. I heard that the more of the same pattern we have, the more we are towards that characteristic. Somehow, my thumb has such a unique pattern that it was under none of the 4 main free info that I've got. So too bad for me. Actually, I'm quite curious to find out more.. Here's the 4 main types of patterns for the fingerprint loops. The Arch: Possesses abundant, unlimited potential, high capacity to be moul

Taipei Trip Day 1

The morning flight is really very early, starting at 7.10am. Which means I need to wake up at around 3.45 - 4am! Amazingly, I'm the one that slept more but that's the photo of hardworking one vs the sleepy one :P So, who's the piggy here?