Skip to main content

Visiting Hello Kitty Town @ Puteri Harbour

I had an enjoyable day @ Hello Kitty Town, Puteri Harbour last friday.

Thanks to all the Hello Kitty Posters on the road and the guide on their website: http://www.playtime.com.my/location, we managed to navigate to the place successfully. The place is seriously hard to go without all these guides as the shortcut from JB (Woodlands checkpoint) is a road that wasn't on Google Map or Nokia Map.. :S


Here's the entrance ticket to Sanrio Hello Kitty Town which we bought at the place. There's a 10% discount for RHB credit card which we didn't have. Also, the locals' price is much lower than this.

Here's the activity card which gives us entry to the various activities that we can do at the Hello Kitty Town..

The most important thing you need to know about Hello Kitty Town is that it's at level 1 which you can reach simply by escalator haha.. (No need to take the complicated lift)

 Hello Kitty Cup (Merry Go Round)
 The Hello Kitty Sofa!!

 Hello Kitty House Icon..

 Little girl posing with the cute piano that auto plays us music..

 That's me posing @ Hello Kitty Kitchen..

 The bath tub is just so cute!!! I want one for my future home too :P

 Hugging Kitty :p She's so big.. Her head is far bigger than mine..

 Here's one of the quest I need to complete...

 Hello Kitty Show time.. It's probably available every hour or so..

 I like the cute toilet sign.. haha..

 Female toilet is full of kitties..

 This is the toilet door :D

 My Cute Biscuit.. And I ate it all haha.. so hungry

 "Sitting" on the green plants is so tiring.. my legs aches after this photo.. I'm so scared that I might break their plants..

 Naughty dear sneaking up in my photo with Kitty..

I loved the golden 招财 Hello Kitty 猫.. so cool and so classic.. I placed an order for it as it's all sold out.. The person told me it probably take about 1 month. I really like this kitty piggy bank haha..

Here's the souvenir from the "Jewellery Making" activity. In fact, each activity gives you different sake keeping items.

The staffs are super helpful in taking photos for us, they use our camera to help us take photos as well as their own more professional SLR cameras. We get to view the photos they had taken at the "Kawaii Photo Centre" near the entrance..

The Red Bow Cafe had cute looking tables too... That's the Hello Kitty's "Red Bow" on the right side of her head. So cute... But food here doesn't come cheap..

There's also the Lat's Place which is the restaurant with Lat's cartoon movie that will be screened at the place, opening 12 Jan according to the staff there. What's available there now is just their souvenir store.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Network International

I went for one of my friends' Business Network International gathering today. It's actually quite interesting, although initially, I'm quite lost. But after some time, then ok le. A new experience I should say, with a group of people that likes whatever each other is going so much and having lots of fun! The people there are really very friendly, so I shall add those that I've talked to into my hotlist then. Just that I'm not too sure if they really remember me :P But after sometime, I'll need to replace my friend for about 2 weeks so it should be ok I guess. The only downside is that. 7.30am is really a tough timing to wake up and go for the meeting. I'm glad I'm there. I'm so blessed!

Understand Yourself through Fingerprints

Came across this company called wonderful minds, which my 2 friends shared with me about. It's actually a business opportunity where you can share with your friends, especially those that have kids. So that the kids after understanding themselves, can just learn through the most effective way so as maximize their learning ability from young. I've found out that all our 10 fingerprints added together form our learning map, if we do the full scan, it comes with a 22 page report telling us about our personality, learning style / pattern, are we left or right brain. I heard that the more of the same pattern we have, the more we are towards that characteristic. Somehow, my thumb has such a unique pattern that it was under none of the 4 main free info that I've got. So too bad for me. Actually, I'm quite curious to find out more.. Here's the 4 main types of patterns for the fingerprint loops. The Arch: Possesses abundant, unlimited potential, high capacity to be moul

Taipei Trip Day 1

The morning flight is really very early, starting at 7.10am. Which means I need to wake up at around 3.45 - 4am! Amazingly, I'm the one that slept more but that's the photo of hardworking one vs the sleepy one :P So, who's the piggy here?