Skip to main content

Ma Maison Restaurant, Nice Ambiance but only the soup is nice :P

The ambiance of the restaurant is pretty good given the soothing music and interior design. The nicest food I had there was the Clam Chowder! I liked the design of the key tab too. The Spaghetti was not bad too. The only issue with the food there is that all the meat seems to be overcooked somehow, especially the beef butter rice. If you've eaten well done beef, I'd describe this one as overdone. It's one of the hardest that I've ever eaten so far. OMG! 

Lesson learnt: if you do visit the Ma Maison Restaurant at Bugis Junction, only try their soup 'cos that's the best food there :) Or you can try vegetarian stuff or just their egg 'cos the egg is nice too. Anything with meat, that includes the hotdog, try to avoid. :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me @ What the Flea!

Dear Friends,   A few of my friends and I will be setting up at stall at What the Flea market on the following dates: Saturday, 11 December 2010 Saturday, 18 December 2010 2pm – 9pm 113 Somerset Road, *SCAPE  (street + art market)    If you can afford the time, do come and support us , in our booth! Our Booth Number is 81!

Real Implications of 2G Service Termination for Singapore

I know the article about 2G service termination across singapore from 1st Apr 2017 was written in 2015. But how many of us actually understand the true impact of this termination then? Before things get terminated, we may have felt that since our phone is the latest model or it is at least new, the impact is minimal. But how true is that really? Please, with Dual SIM feature, it's definitely not a Sunset! It is just the beginning of our agony.. :/ With reference to the article:  http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/telcos-to-end-2g-services/1916108.html . I mainly only realised the impact since 21 Nov but according to M1, they had terminated the 2G services on their prepaid M Card since 15 Nov. So what does this really mean to us consumers? It means that with the Dual SIM phones out there in the market, you are in for a ride! Because, with Samsung's flagship model S7 or even the exploding model Note 7 that's later than S7, the standby or non data SIM opti...

An Interesting Company Setup Workshop

I'm glad that I'm part of the company setup workshop logistics as it's only yesterday that I realised that a workshop on such topic can also be fun and interesting. I'm happy that the event ended successfully! Thanks Eunice for conducting the workshop and putting me as part of the team! Another thing I've noticed is that my camera's battery is actually working fine, so the day before, it's really no battery haha.. Luckily, it's still working well :) Just that, it can only record up to 30 mins worth of videos then it'll auto shutdown. After all it's only a camera. So can't expect too much.