Skip to main content

Singapore DUCKtours - A Tourist Like Experience

My First DUCKtours Ride from Suntec City :)
Went for a DUCKtour Ride around late afternoon on Saturday. To our surprise, Singapore get 30% discount off price of the ride on weekends and 40% discount if it's weekdays. :) Which is a pretty good discount amount that we've got, from $33 to $23.10. I'm glad that I'm a Singaporean.

The Stickers & Tickets

Interesting Signboard on the ride itself. :)

Along the way...

Singapore Flyer & Marina Bay Sands

Our Neighbour..

A different Angle of the Singapore Flyer

I really think that Singapore Flyer looks better on the ride. :)

Fullerton Hotel & Our Neighbour
Had Great Splash into the Singapore River and I almost got wet.. Well, my chair's pretty wet, I just managed to evade in time. :P A tip is that if you do take a ride, sit at the right side, I think the view is better at the right side. Do wear rain coat if you are sitting at the side of the boat or at the front of the boat. It might be more fun but it's certainly more wet!

Sit back, relax, enjoy the ride... U may want to wear a cap or sunshades due to the strong sunlight too! Do call in to +65 6338 6877 and reserve a seat if you are interested as the ride is usually quite full. Yup, we attempted to walk in the previous week but it doesn't work out as it's full. Their official website: http://www.ducktours.com.sg/duck.php

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me @ What the Flea!

Dear Friends,   A few of my friends and I will be setting up at stall at What the Flea market on the following dates: Saturday, 11 December 2010 Saturday, 18 December 2010 2pm – 9pm 113 Somerset Road, *SCAPE  (street + art market)    If you can afford the time, do come and support us , in our booth! Our Booth Number is 81!

Real Implications of 2G Service Termination for Singapore

I know the article about 2G service termination across singapore from 1st Apr 2017 was written in 2015. But how many of us actually understand the true impact of this termination then? Before things get terminated, we may have felt that since our phone is the latest model or it is at least new, the impact is minimal. But how true is that really? Please, with Dual SIM feature, it's definitely not a Sunset! It is just the beginning of our agony.. :/ With reference to the article:  http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/telcos-to-end-2g-services/1916108.html . I mainly only realised the impact since 21 Nov but according to M1, they had terminated the 2G services on their prepaid M Card since 15 Nov. So what does this really mean to us consumers? It means that with the Dual SIM phones out there in the market, you are in for a ride! Because, with Samsung's flagship model S7 or even the exploding model Note 7 that's later than S7, the standby or non data SIM opti...

Kind Soul @ Borders

I'm blessed to have met a kind soul in borders that gave me his seat when he was about to leave the area, just 'cos he saw me sitting on the floor. Haha.  Didn't catch much sleep today as I slept quite late last night, while trying to rush out my stuff, and there's an early morning meeting today. But at least, I've got to rest a bit, sitting down and thinking through my future plans. Now having some food at McDonald's and updating my blog.  Looking forward to tonight's networking event in which for the 1st time, I'm part of the committee in organizing an event, almost from scratch. Doing the logo design, tee shirt design and ticket design. Then being the MC of today but I still haven't really practice much. After going through once yesterday, reading from script, I really need to pray for everything to go as smoothly as yesterday. For once, I'm able to speak in a confident and fearless manner yesterday but with more people today, I can't be...