Skip to main content

Founder Bak Kut Teh Restaurant - Nice!

Founder Bak Kut Teh Restaurant - 347 Balestier Road
Had a great dinner with delicious Bak Kut Teh! Overall the food is good and so is the company. For once, the soup isn't that spicy, which is what I really like about the soup! The customer service is not bad as the person actually went around topping up people's bowl! WoW! 

All for after a long 30 mins or so queue outside the restaurant just to go in for a meal. And the amazing part is that it's almost 9pm and there queue is still so long. When I left around 10pm, the queue is still very long... or maybe it's called... as long as ever.

That's the amazing queue... We've got amazing race and of
course we've got amazing queue as well.. Unlike those
bubble bursting trend, I heard for this shop, the queue
never ends until the shop closes... Which is really amazing!

That's our dinner, I think we ordered too much again...
Probably the only downside is that the pig's trot is a bit too tough and it'd be great if there's more sauce in it as it makes it softer and nicer I felt. Just my personal preference.. so.. I still miss my melbourne house mate's specialty dish!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me @ What the Flea!

Dear Friends,   A few of my friends and I will be setting up at stall at What the Flea market on the following dates: Saturday, 11 December 2010 Saturday, 18 December 2010 2pm – 9pm 113 Somerset Road, *SCAPE  (street + art market)    If you can afford the time, do come and support us , in our booth! Our Booth Number is 81!

Real Implications of 2G Service Termination for Singapore

I know the article about 2G service termination across singapore from 1st Apr 2017 was written in 2015. But how many of us actually understand the true impact of this termination then? Before things get terminated, we may have felt that since our phone is the latest model or it is at least new, the impact is minimal. But how true is that really? Please, with Dual SIM feature, it's definitely not a Sunset! It is just the beginning of our agony.. :/ With reference to the article:  http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/telcos-to-end-2g-services/1916108.html . I mainly only realised the impact since 21 Nov but according to M1, they had terminated the 2G services on their prepaid M Card since 15 Nov. So what does this really mean to us consumers? It means that with the Dual SIM phones out there in the market, you are in for a ride! Because, with Samsung's flagship model S7 or even the exploding model Note 7 that's later than S7, the standby or non data SIM opti...

Kind Soul @ Borders

I'm blessed to have met a kind soul in borders that gave me his seat when he was about to leave the area, just 'cos he saw me sitting on the floor. Haha.  Didn't catch much sleep today as I slept quite late last night, while trying to rush out my stuff, and there's an early morning meeting today. But at least, I've got to rest a bit, sitting down and thinking through my future plans. Now having some food at McDonald's and updating my blog.  Looking forward to tonight's networking event in which for the 1st time, I'm part of the committee in organizing an event, almost from scratch. Doing the logo design, tee shirt design and ticket design. Then being the MC of today but I still haven't really practice much. After going through once yesterday, reading from script, I really need to pray for everything to go as smoothly as yesterday. For once, I'm able to speak in a confident and fearless manner yesterday but with more people today, I can't be...