Skip to main content

Win Win Networking Event - It's Awesome!

I'm glad that tonight's Win Win Networking event is a success! It's great to see that so many people turned up for the event. Thanks for the wonderful support & weather!

Win Win Networking Group Photo With ME!
Win Win Networking Group Photo - taken by me :)

The next event will be a Christmas lunch:

Date: Fri, 24 Dec 10, 11am - 2pm
Venue: 261 Waterloo St
Waterloo Centre #02-27
S'pore 180261

If you have our ticket, please bring it along. As this is the 2nd event, you will be given 5 x COMPLIMENTARY tickets ($10 each) just by attending!! The best part is LUNCH IS FREE!!

Pls call Maggie 90358998 / Kamala 82656670, to reserve a seat before it's full! Because we need to cater for lunch so it's limited seating this time round!

Thank You, Tim & Peng Leong for coming to support me for the event, our team for making it happen & Lenny for the wonderful & interesting presentation! Thank you Universe for granting us with the Great Weather! It's awesome to be part of the event!!

I'm happy to be able to present a small portion of it tonight! Hope to see everyone around again! I love adding value to others' lives! The photos will be up soon.. But I'll go and sleep first. Haha.. probably tomorrow. Will upload 2 first!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me @ What the Flea!

Dear Friends,   A few of my friends and I will be setting up at stall at What the Flea market on the following dates: Saturday, 11 December 2010 Saturday, 18 December 2010 2pm – 9pm 113 Somerset Road, *SCAPE  (street + art market)    If you can afford the time, do come and support us , in our booth! Our Booth Number is 81!

Real Implications of 2G Service Termination for Singapore

I know the article about 2G service termination across singapore from 1st Apr 2017 was written in 2015. But how many of us actually understand the true impact of this termination then? Before things get terminated, we may have felt that since our phone is the latest model or it is at least new, the impact is minimal. But how true is that really? Please, with Dual SIM feature, it's definitely not a Sunset! It is just the beginning of our agony.. :/ With reference to the article:  http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/telcos-to-end-2g-services/1916108.html . I mainly only realised the impact since 21 Nov but according to M1, they had terminated the 2G services on their prepaid M Card since 15 Nov. So what does this really mean to us consumers? It means that with the Dual SIM phones out there in the market, you are in for a ride! Because, with Samsung's flagship model S7 or even the exploding model Note 7 that's later than S7, the standby or non data SIM opti...

Kind Soul @ Borders

I'm blessed to have met a kind soul in borders that gave me his seat when he was about to leave the area, just 'cos he saw me sitting on the floor. Haha.  Didn't catch much sleep today as I slept quite late last night, while trying to rush out my stuff, and there's an early morning meeting today. But at least, I've got to rest a bit, sitting down and thinking through my future plans. Now having some food at McDonald's and updating my blog.  Looking forward to tonight's networking event in which for the 1st time, I'm part of the committee in organizing an event, almost from scratch. Doing the logo design, tee shirt design and ticket design. Then being the MC of today but I still haven't really practice much. After going through once yesterday, reading from script, I really need to pray for everything to go as smoothly as yesterday. For once, I'm able to speak in a confident and fearless manner yesterday but with more people today, I can't be...