Skip to main content

Ice Skating Experience

Had a fun, exciting yet tiring and painful ice skating experience yesterday! It's actually the first time I'm going for ice skating after so many years. It's fun because I love the feeling of being able to move forward smoothly and the feeling of not knowing how to reduce speed and keeping my balance is really exciting. Haha..

This is the Marina Bay Sands' Ice Skating Ring,
Pretty Big but then it isn't really cold and have no "ice".
So we've decided to move on to Kallang Leisure Park!
Yet it's a painful experience because for the 2nd time, I felt down. When I'm moving across this particular super wet area, I just lost control of my own balancing and felt down on my bums. Ouch! Fortunately, I'm very blessed that one nice stranger decided to stop and pull me up and got me to the side of the ring. Thank you so much!!

At the end of the session, my legs are pretty tired and I'm blessed to have a great friend who supported me to the chair! Thanks a lot for that! I guess, it's time to train my stamina and leg muscles more + a lot more regular exercises! 
That's me!
If you'd ask me, "Will I go skating again?", well the answer is yes, of course. So that eventually, I'll  be able to do it well and independently. When's the next time huh? I'm not too sure. Just would love to thank Lina for organizing the event! I guess, perhaps it's really just us that so many of us can go ice skating on a weekday afternoon. :P

Just a side note: Kallang Leisure Park is a much Better Ice Skating Venue than the Marina Bay Sands' Ice Skating. Why? Because the former is cold and have ice but the latter doesn't have ice and most people there are walking on the ice not skating. LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me @ What the Flea!

Dear Friends,   A few of my friends and I will be setting up at stall at What the Flea market on the following dates: Saturday, 11 December 2010 Saturday, 18 December 2010 2pm – 9pm 113 Somerset Road, *SCAPE  (street + art market)    If you can afford the time, do come and support us , in our booth! Our Booth Number is 81!

Real Implications of 2G Service Termination for Singapore

I know the article about 2G service termination across singapore from 1st Apr 2017 was written in 2015. But how many of us actually understand the true impact of this termination then? Before things get terminated, we may have felt that since our phone is the latest model or it is at least new, the impact is minimal. But how true is that really? Please, with Dual SIM feature, it's definitely not a Sunset! It is just the beginning of our agony.. :/ With reference to the article:  http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/telcos-to-end-2g-services/1916108.html . I mainly only realised the impact since 21 Nov but according to M1, they had terminated the 2G services on their prepaid M Card since 15 Nov. So what does this really mean to us consumers? It means that with the Dual SIM phones out there in the market, you are in for a ride! Because, with Samsung's flagship model S7 or even the exploding model Note 7 that's later than S7, the standby or non data SIM opti...

Kind Soul @ Borders

I'm blessed to have met a kind soul in borders that gave me his seat when he was about to leave the area, just 'cos he saw me sitting on the floor. Haha.  Didn't catch much sleep today as I slept quite late last night, while trying to rush out my stuff, and there's an early morning meeting today. But at least, I've got to rest a bit, sitting down and thinking through my future plans. Now having some food at McDonald's and updating my blog.  Looking forward to tonight's networking event in which for the 1st time, I'm part of the committee in organizing an event, almost from scratch. Doing the logo design, tee shirt design and ticket design. Then being the MC of today but I still haven't really practice much. After going through once yesterday, reading from script, I really need to pray for everything to go as smoothly as yesterday. For once, I'm able to speak in a confident and fearless manner yesterday but with more people today, I can't be...