Skip to main content

Power of Gratitude

The Secret (Extended Edition)It's quite interesting to read the secret scrolls that I subscribed to. For today, it reminds me that I can never receive anything unless I'm grateful for what I already have. The Power of Gratitude is that if we are completely and always grateful for everything that we have, we will never need to ask for anything. Since what we want will be given to us even before we ask for it.


Actually when I'm a kid, I do get quite a lot of things without even asking for it. And I'm very happy and grateful that it happens. In fact, it's all thanks to my brother for all those computer game gadgets that I get to play with just because of him :)

Sad to say that as I grow older, sometimes, I tend to take certain things for granted. As a results, life isn't that smooth anymore. It really reminds me of the good old days where I get lots of stuff because I'm a lot more grateful then. As for now, the more grateful I'm with my life, I realised that the happier I'll be, in fact, the more good things I'll attract into my life. I'm glad that it happened. I'm blessed :)

Comments

Shingo T said…
I know a few person who practise the law of attraction and achieve great success in life.

Jia you!

Popular posts from this blog

Join me @ What the Flea!

Dear Friends,   A few of my friends and I will be setting up at stall at What the Flea market on the following dates: Saturday, 11 December 2010 Saturday, 18 December 2010 2pm – 9pm 113 Somerset Road, *SCAPE  (street + art market)    If you can afford the time, do come and support us , in our booth! Our Booth Number is 81!

Real Implications of 2G Service Termination for Singapore

I know the article about 2G service termination across singapore from 1st Apr 2017 was written in 2015. But how many of us actually understand the true impact of this termination then? Before things get terminated, we may have felt that since our phone is the latest model or it is at least new, the impact is minimal. But how true is that really? Please, with Dual SIM feature, it's definitely not a Sunset! It is just the beginning of our agony.. :/ With reference to the article:  http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/telcos-to-end-2g-services/1916108.html . I mainly only realised the impact since 21 Nov but according to M1, they had terminated the 2G services on their prepaid M Card since 15 Nov. So what does this really mean to us consumers? It means that with the Dual SIM phones out there in the market, you are in for a ride! Because, with Samsung's flagship model S7 or even the exploding model Note 7 that's later than S7, the standby or non data SIM opti...

Kind Soul @ Borders

I'm blessed to have met a kind soul in borders that gave me his seat when he was about to leave the area, just 'cos he saw me sitting on the floor. Haha.  Didn't catch much sleep today as I slept quite late last night, while trying to rush out my stuff, and there's an early morning meeting today. But at least, I've got to rest a bit, sitting down and thinking through my future plans. Now having some food at McDonald's and updating my blog.  Looking forward to tonight's networking event in which for the 1st time, I'm part of the committee in organizing an event, almost from scratch. Doing the logo design, tee shirt design and ticket design. Then being the MC of today but I still haven't really practice much. After going through once yesterday, reading from script, I really need to pray for everything to go as smoothly as yesterday. For once, I'm able to speak in a confident and fearless manner yesterday but with more people today, I can't be...