Skip to main content

Thinking things through

After all that happened these few mths, actually to many people it should be just 2 mths.. But to me it's sort of a major change in my life I guess. So many things happened within a short 2 mths of my life and sometimes, I like what happened and sometimes I doesn't. Whichever it is, I've come to realize that I always take more days to calm myself down and think through things in life before making a decision that impacts my life. Having a few more days of thought usually won't hurt much but it will affect what will happen to my life. Especially so, if the decision will have a bigger impact.

If 3 more days can prevent me from future regrets in life, why not? If thinking more and taking a lower impact option can also achieve the same thing several mths down the road, it's still a choice. At least a less risky one ba. I've come to realized that a lot of things in life, it's really better to minimize the risk involve wherever possible.

Comments

Unknown said…

This design is spectacular! You definitely know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool! capitalone.com

Popular posts from this blog

Join me @ What the Flea!

Dear Friends,   A few of my friends and I will be setting up at stall at What the Flea market on the following dates: Saturday, 11 December 2010 Saturday, 18 December 2010 2pm – 9pm 113 Somerset Road, *SCAPE  (street + art market)    If you can afford the time, do come and support us , in our booth! Our Booth Number is 81!

Real Implications of 2G Service Termination for Singapore

I know the article about 2G service termination across singapore from 1st Apr 2017 was written in 2015. But how many of us actually understand the true impact of this termination then? Before things get terminated, we may have felt that since our phone is the latest model or it is at least new, the impact is minimal. But how true is that really? Please, with Dual SIM feature, it's definitely not a Sunset! It is just the beginning of our agony.. :/ With reference to the article:  http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/telcos-to-end-2g-services/1916108.html . I mainly only realised the impact since 21 Nov but according to M1, they had terminated the 2G services on their prepaid M Card since 15 Nov. So what does this really mean to us consumers? It means that with the Dual SIM phones out there in the market, you are in for a ride! Because, with Samsung's flagship model S7 or even the exploding model Note 7 that's later than S7, the standby or non data SIM opti...

Kind Soul @ Borders

I'm blessed to have met a kind soul in borders that gave me his seat when he was about to leave the area, just 'cos he saw me sitting on the floor. Haha.  Didn't catch much sleep today as I slept quite late last night, while trying to rush out my stuff, and there's an early morning meeting today. But at least, I've got to rest a bit, sitting down and thinking through my future plans. Now having some food at McDonald's and updating my blog.  Looking forward to tonight's networking event in which for the 1st time, I'm part of the committee in organizing an event, almost from scratch. Doing the logo design, tee shirt design and ticket design. Then being the MC of today but I still haven't really practice much. After going through once yesterday, reading from script, I really need to pray for everything to go as smoothly as yesterday. For once, I'm able to speak in a confident and fearless manner yesterday but with more people today, I can't be...