Skip to main content

A very full day

Ate lunch at soup spoon, tea break at burger king and take away dinner from koufu haha.. Actually the tea break was meant to be dinner then since my bro offered to da bao dinner for me then I shall just eat normal dinner ba haha.. Somemore I managed to finish the entire bowl of my favorite mee tai mak. I think it's time to have a more normal lifestyle ba.. I quite missed my mama (she went genting) and her dinner. So I shall go home on time and eat dinner on monday haha..

Went to the harries clearance sale at suntec today, along the way shun pian collect my friends of eng wah card and zingrill preferred card lol. The card actually looks not bad wanted to take a pic and post online but then.. it reminds me of my camera that departed from me during my trip to malaysia last weekend. I think maybe it's sign that I should just get myself a new camera haha.. But I shall wait for the next or next next IT show ba.. So that at least it's not so ex.. after all.. I dun really need it urgently haha..

Oh ya.. the harries clearance sales have all stationaries at 20% off and I bought quite a number of notebooks to write my notes on lol.. Those from ah law will probably not be enough if I wanted to take lots of exams haha.. Yes.. I've decided to upgrade myself a bit more.. And study more things, open up more possibilities and path in life then see which one goes better and just take that path ba.. haha.. Also I've got myself another A5 zip file that spoiled pretty often as I'm not so gentle to it haha.. But then again.. perhaps it's a sign that I should get myself a more useful one ba. Whichever it is.. I've also got a everything about personal finance book haha.. Looks not bad. 'cos all books have 25% discount.. Bargain books got 50% off but those 50% off are quite not much use books to me.. mostly is those cook books, baking stuff that I already have plenty le.. And it reminds me that I've not done my baking for so long. haha.. If not is just some art books and those books that i liked more only got 25% discount but I shall not buy too much 'cos also no time to read anyway haha.. hmm since i got so many notebooks le. I shall compile all the essence from those books I like.. haha..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me @ What the Flea!

Dear Friends,   A few of my friends and I will be setting up at stall at What the Flea market on the following dates: Saturday, 11 December 2010 Saturday, 18 December 2010 2pm – 9pm 113 Somerset Road, *SCAPE  (street + art market)    If you can afford the time, do come and support us , in our booth! Our Booth Number is 81!

Real Implications of 2G Service Termination for Singapore

I know the article about 2G service termination across singapore from 1st Apr 2017 was written in 2015. But how many of us actually understand the true impact of this termination then? Before things get terminated, we may have felt that since our phone is the latest model or it is at least new, the impact is minimal. But how true is that really? Please, with Dual SIM feature, it's definitely not a Sunset! It is just the beginning of our agony.. :/ With reference to the article:  http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/telcos-to-end-2g-services/1916108.html . I mainly only realised the impact since 21 Nov but according to M1, they had terminated the 2G services on their prepaid M Card since 15 Nov. So what does this really mean to us consumers? It means that with the Dual SIM phones out there in the market, you are in for a ride! Because, with Samsung's flagship model S7 or even the exploding model Note 7 that's later than S7, the standby or non data SIM opti...

Kind Soul @ Borders

I'm blessed to have met a kind soul in borders that gave me his seat when he was about to leave the area, just 'cos he saw me sitting on the floor. Haha.  Didn't catch much sleep today as I slept quite late last night, while trying to rush out my stuff, and there's an early morning meeting today. But at least, I've got to rest a bit, sitting down and thinking through my future plans. Now having some food at McDonald's and updating my blog.  Looking forward to tonight's networking event in which for the 1st time, I'm part of the committee in organizing an event, almost from scratch. Doing the logo design, tee shirt design and ticket design. Then being the MC of today but I still haven't really practice much. After going through once yesterday, reading from script, I really need to pray for everything to go as smoothly as yesterday. For once, I'm able to speak in a confident and fearless manner yesterday but with more people today, I can't be...