Skip to main content

Exams -- Passed

Yeah!! I've just cleared the M8 and M9 papers today.. So glad.. M9 is quite hard 'cos there's are some things that the old book of mine dun have so I totally didn't read that part at all.. So I ended up a bit shocked and worried at the exam haha.. So glad that I've passed it once and for all this time.. Hee..

Now need to start preparing and take my next upcoming 3 papers in jun le haha.. Well it's again.. a full day exams sort of thing... 3 papers in 1 day.. Today's gap is too big.. a bit sian and bored during the break LOL... Then I can't start reading the next item in the list 'cos If I read liao what I've just read finish may just get wipe out haha.. or get memory error.

Today I got a MRT seat offer from an ang mo 'cos I was reading for the next exam and carries a big bag haha.. I think so far foreigners are "kinder" souls than locals ba.. Most of us didn't even give up our seat to those pregnant ppl even let alone a person reading and standing at the train.. So far I fear rejection so much that I just got up and move aside hopefully that the old uncle / auntie will just take my seat instead of some inconsiderate people.. And by far I've only about 80% success rate 'cos I didn't directly offer the seat so at times some youngster or strong healthy & fit looking adult will just take the seat ignoring the old uncle / auntie standing around. Haiz.. Maybe I should just be a bit more direct ba.. haha.. But at times I'll also just suan le haha.. and continue sitting down especially if I've got too much things to carry lol.. So after all, I'm still not that nice haha..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me @ What the Flea!

Dear Friends,   A few of my friends and I will be setting up at stall at What the Flea market on the following dates: Saturday, 11 December 2010 Saturday, 18 December 2010 2pm – 9pm 113 Somerset Road, *SCAPE  (street + art market)    If you can afford the time, do come and support us , in our booth! Our Booth Number is 81!

Real Implications of 2G Service Termination for Singapore

I know the article about 2G service termination across singapore from 1st Apr 2017 was written in 2015. But how many of us actually understand the true impact of this termination then? Before things get terminated, we may have felt that since our phone is the latest model or it is at least new, the impact is minimal. But how true is that really? Please, with Dual SIM feature, it's definitely not a Sunset! It is just the beginning of our agony.. :/ With reference to the article:  http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/telcos-to-end-2g-services/1916108.html . I mainly only realised the impact since 21 Nov but according to M1, they had terminated the 2G services on their prepaid M Card since 15 Nov. So what does this really mean to us consumers? It means that with the Dual SIM phones out there in the market, you are in for a ride! Because, with Samsung's flagship model S7 or even the exploding model Note 7 that's later than S7, the standby or non data SIM opti...

Kind Soul @ Borders

I'm blessed to have met a kind soul in borders that gave me his seat when he was about to leave the area, just 'cos he saw me sitting on the floor. Haha.  Didn't catch much sleep today as I slept quite late last night, while trying to rush out my stuff, and there's an early morning meeting today. But at least, I've got to rest a bit, sitting down and thinking through my future plans. Now having some food at McDonald's and updating my blog.  Looking forward to tonight's networking event in which for the 1st time, I'm part of the committee in organizing an event, almost from scratch. Doing the logo design, tee shirt design and ticket design. Then being the MC of today but I still haven't really practice much. After going through once yesterday, reading from script, I really need to pray for everything to go as smoothly as yesterday. For once, I'm able to speak in a confident and fearless manner yesterday but with more people today, I can't be...