Skip to main content

Rubbing Eyes too much is bad..

Yesterday when bathing that time, my right eye felt a bit irritated and itchy so I go and rub it but then I think I really rubbed too much or so.. So much that it got red and swollen.. The main cause of my issue is with the shower foam going into my eyes I guess. And I almost couldn't see 'cos it's a bit too swollen liao. I was rather scared actually, hoping that everything will be fine when I wake up the next day. I was thinking to myself.. what if it didn't get better and I go blind how?

Fortunately, it really due to too much rubbing of eyes. 'cos after I see the doctor, it was almost ok le.. Maybe even if i dun see it'll get well too ba.. but then maybe see doctor le. it'll be faster ba. At least it's well and good by afternoon. So glad that I still can see.. 'cos I prefer to see colours and light than to be in darkness forever. I wonder how the blinds get along with life. I shall not rub my eyes again for as long as I can restraint myself from it.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me @ What the Flea!

Dear Friends,   A few of my friends and I will be setting up at stall at What the Flea market on the following dates: Saturday, 11 December 2010 Saturday, 18 December 2010 2pm – 9pm 113 Somerset Road, *SCAPE  (street + art market)    If you can afford the time, do come and support us , in our booth! Our Booth Number is 81!

Real Implications of 2G Service Termination for Singapore

I know the article about 2G service termination across singapore from 1st Apr 2017 was written in 2015. But how many of us actually understand the true impact of this termination then? Before things get terminated, we may have felt that since our phone is the latest model or it is at least new, the impact is minimal. But how true is that really? Please, with Dual SIM feature, it's definitely not a Sunset! It is just the beginning of our agony.. :/ With reference to the article:  http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/telcos-to-end-2g-services/1916108.html . I mainly only realised the impact since 21 Nov but according to M1, they had terminated the 2G services on their prepaid M Card since 15 Nov. So what does this really mean to us consumers? It means that with the Dual SIM phones out there in the market, you are in for a ride! Because, with Samsung's flagship model S7 or even the exploding model Note 7 that's later than S7, the standby or non data SIM opti...

Kind Soul @ Borders

I'm blessed to have met a kind soul in borders that gave me his seat when he was about to leave the area, just 'cos he saw me sitting on the floor. Haha.  Didn't catch much sleep today as I slept quite late last night, while trying to rush out my stuff, and there's an early morning meeting today. But at least, I've got to rest a bit, sitting down and thinking through my future plans. Now having some food at McDonald's and updating my blog.  Looking forward to tonight's networking event in which for the 1st time, I'm part of the committee in organizing an event, almost from scratch. Doing the logo design, tee shirt design and ticket design. Then being the MC of today but I still haven't really practice much. After going through once yesterday, reading from script, I really need to pray for everything to go as smoothly as yesterday. For once, I'm able to speak in a confident and fearless manner yesterday but with more people today, I can't be...