Skip to main content

Ezlink Card

Well, I really don't understand why is it that I've just spoiled 2 Ezlink cards since the new one started. The old ezlink is so much better, it works well, and never gets disabled / undetectable no matter what. But the new one I really suspect that there might be some form of bug somehow 'cos.. Just about last mth, I was about to enter the gate to take the train at the MRT station near my house, then the ezlink card, after showing error for the 1st time, becomes undetectable then I need to replace it with a new one.

Today, when I exit from at the MRT station near my house, at the same machine (This exit can be used as entry / exit) then the new card somehow got the same problem and became undetectable again. I believe there should be a bug of some form that they didn't detected. Which seem to only happen to me 'cos I've got the suay hand as usual. LOL..

So since the incident is similar, I think maybe 'cos when you stand too near the exit then you tap your card, which somehow receive an error. When the error appear, I immediately removed the card and try again, after which, the card no longer functions. And this only happens to the dual side exit somehow. I really don't know why.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me @ What the Flea!

Dear Friends,   A few of my friends and I will be setting up at stall at What the Flea market on the following dates: Saturday, 11 December 2010 Saturday, 18 December 2010 2pm – 9pm 113 Somerset Road, *SCAPE  (street + art market)    If you can afford the time, do come and support us , in our booth! Our Booth Number is 81!

Real Implications of 2G Service Termination for Singapore

I know the article about 2G service termination across singapore from 1st Apr 2017 was written in 2015. But how many of us actually understand the true impact of this termination then? Before things get terminated, we may have felt that since our phone is the latest model or it is at least new, the impact is minimal. But how true is that really? Please, with Dual SIM feature, it's definitely not a Sunset! It is just the beginning of our agony.. :/ With reference to the article:  http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/telcos-to-end-2g-services/1916108.html . I mainly only realised the impact since 21 Nov but according to M1, they had terminated the 2G services on their prepaid M Card since 15 Nov. So what does this really mean to us consumers? It means that with the Dual SIM phones out there in the market, you are in for a ride! Because, with Samsung's flagship model S7 or even the exploding model Note 7 that's later than S7, the standby or non data SIM opti...

Kind Soul @ Borders

I'm blessed to have met a kind soul in borders that gave me his seat when he was about to leave the area, just 'cos he saw me sitting on the floor. Haha.  Didn't catch much sleep today as I slept quite late last night, while trying to rush out my stuff, and there's an early morning meeting today. But at least, I've got to rest a bit, sitting down and thinking through my future plans. Now having some food at McDonald's and updating my blog.  Looking forward to tonight's networking event in which for the 1st time, I'm part of the committee in organizing an event, almost from scratch. Doing the logo design, tee shirt design and ticket design. Then being the MC of today but I still haven't really practice much. After going through once yesterday, reading from script, I really need to pray for everything to go as smoothly as yesterday. For once, I'm able to speak in a confident and fearless manner yesterday but with more people today, I can't be...