Skip to main content

Spring Cleaning...

Well in the end, I still didn't meet my target of completion. Need to continue next week le. Haiz.. Only managed to clear off a portion of it.. Still got quite a bit to go haha..

The lesson learnt here is to stop procrastinating the clearing up process so that it would pile up to this extend and become a nightmare. Maybe also cause I side tracked quite a bit haha.. yesterday, ended up meeting my friend for almost the entire day and today ended up meeting my another friend for like half a day. I think that's why ba. I wonder where my discipline went? Need to find it so that I can have a clean room for new year!! I still got about 4 more areas of my room to pack haiz.. Can't believe this. My room is so small, yet takes so long to finish cleaning up. Maybe I should recycle less stuff so that I won't spend like so many hrs trying to maximise the amount of paper that I can recycle lol.

But for today at least my phone acquisition if completed successfully with slight issue but managed to exchange the faulty receiver part 'cos dunno why got phone can hear cannot speak one haha.. But since the nice auntie help me change le so ok le loh haha.. I think the design is quite in line with my cute mouse lol.. And I must give them a cleaner home!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Join me @ What the Flea!

Dear Friends,   A few of my friends and I will be setting up at stall at What the Flea market on the following dates: Saturday, 11 December 2010 Saturday, 18 December 2010 2pm – 9pm 113 Somerset Road, *SCAPE  (street + art market)    If you can afford the time, do come and support us , in our booth! Our Booth Number is 81!

Real Implications of 2G Service Termination for Singapore

I know the article about 2G service termination across singapore from 1st Apr 2017 was written in 2015. But how many of us actually understand the true impact of this termination then? Before things get terminated, we may have felt that since our phone is the latest model or it is at least new, the impact is minimal. But how true is that really? Please, with Dual SIM feature, it's definitely not a Sunset! It is just the beginning of our agony.. :/ With reference to the article:  http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/telcos-to-end-2g-services/1916108.html . I mainly only realised the impact since 21 Nov but according to M1, they had terminated the 2G services on their prepaid M Card since 15 Nov. So what does this really mean to us consumers? It means that with the Dual SIM phones out there in the market, you are in for a ride! Because, with Samsung's flagship model S7 or even the exploding model Note 7 that's later than S7, the standby or non data SIM opti...

Kind Soul @ Borders

I'm blessed to have met a kind soul in borders that gave me his seat when he was about to leave the area, just 'cos he saw me sitting on the floor. Haha.  Didn't catch much sleep today as I slept quite late last night, while trying to rush out my stuff, and there's an early morning meeting today. But at least, I've got to rest a bit, sitting down and thinking through my future plans. Now having some food at McDonald's and updating my blog.  Looking forward to tonight's networking event in which for the 1st time, I'm part of the committee in organizing an event, almost from scratch. Doing the logo design, tee shirt design and ticket design. Then being the MC of today but I still haven't really practice much. After going through once yesterday, reading from script, I really need to pray for everything to go as smoothly as yesterday. For once, I'm able to speak in a confident and fearless manner yesterday but with more people today, I can't be...