Skip to main content

IT Show

Hmm.. For this IT fair, I've broken my record by going everyday (4 times) when I'm not working there lol..

Day 1
I bought 3 mths ink supply and collected netbook leaflet for my friend.

Day 2
I bought lappy protective cover ($20) which, I only pasted the part for the handrest area. So, I've managed to cover the entire lappy with protective shield except the bottom part lol... It's a bit kua zhang ba.. but still ok la.. I kiasu ma hahaha.. But then I feel a bit cheated by the IT show when I realised that the kitty lappy cover was selling at only $3.90 at hougang plaza.. LOL.. it's like u know I can buy hmm 10 X kitty design by buying 1 lappy cover from the IT show. Heng, I bought the transparent one.. If not I'll feel that I really wasted my money ba..

Day 3
I didn't buy anything lol.. well actually I didn't planned to go there de.. But then.. I still ended up there.. 'cos my friends want to buy netbook ma.. The 2 netbooks should be quite a good bargain ba I guess.. 'cos the person that gave them all the freebies wasn't even the person that will get commission from selling it LOL.. Got slight discount in the warranty extension, RAM upgrade (Std) and 3 other freebies.. Unfortunately, they ran out of mouse.. So too bad for that part ba.. If not I think they'll get mouse as well hahaha... The promoter seems to be trying to sell the netbook to me instead of my friends haha.. 'cos I ended up doing all the bargaining lol..

Day 4
Well.. I ended up with a laptop slip case that has shock absorbent one ($10 nia) so should be not bad ba haha.. And a power saver item with 3 yrs warranty LOL.

I think I've managed to cause a few ppl to spent money including myself hahaha.. But the thing is.. at IT show.. U will certainly feel that there's no recession at all. How can there be recession when it feels like everything should be free ba.. If not why are there so many people going everyday? Imagine there's even a queue to get through a glass door leading to the show OMG..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Business Network International

I went for one of my friends' Business Network International gathering today. It's actually quite interesting, although initially, I'm quite lost. But after some time, then ok le. A new experience I should say, with a group of people that likes whatever each other is going so much and having lots of fun! The people there are really very friendly, so I shall add those that I've talked to into my hotlist then. Just that I'm not too sure if they really remember me :P But after sometime, I'll need to replace my friend for about 2 weeks so it should be ok I guess. The only downside is that. 7.30am is really a tough timing to wake up and go for the meeting. I'm glad I'm there. I'm so blessed!

Understand Yourself through Fingerprints

Came across this company called wonderful minds, which my 2 friends shared with me about. It's actually a business opportunity where you can share with your friends, especially those that have kids. So that the kids after understanding themselves, can just learn through the most effective way so as maximize their learning ability from young. I've found out that all our 10 fingerprints added together form our learning map, if we do the full scan, it comes with a 22 page report telling us about our personality, learning style / pattern, are we left or right brain. I heard that the more of the same pattern we have, the more we are towards that characteristic. Somehow, my thumb has such a unique pattern that it was under none of the 4 main free info that I've got. So too bad for me. Actually, I'm quite curious to find out more.. Here's the 4 main types of patterns for the fingerprint loops. The Arch: Possesses abundant, unlimited potential, high capacity to be moul

Taipei Trip Day 1

The morning flight is really very early, starting at 7.10am. Which means I need to wake up at around 3.45 - 4am! Amazingly, I'm the one that slept more but that's the photo of hardworking one vs the sleepy one :P So, who's the piggy here?